Right to Participate exchange programme
A collaboration between LNU and Youth Alive! Kenya.
All informasjon om utvekslingsprogrammet vil bli publisert på engelsk for å gjøre kommunikasjonen med vår kenyanske partner enklere. Om det er noe som skulle være uklart er det bare å ta kontakt.
During six months of exchange you will learn about mechanisms for youth participation, what it is that can lead to the growth of extremist groups, and you will get valuable competence in intercultural communication and organizational development, and much, much more.
- Interested in working in an intercultural team, for increased youth participation and against extremism?
- Passionate about your organization, flexible and open-minded?
- Between 20 and 28 years and an active member in one our member organizations?
- Ready to spend 4 ½ months doing full-time work in the exchange programme?
- Willing to use the knowledge and experience you gain during the exchange in your organization when you return?
Then you might be just the person we are looking for.
Deadlines for applications are:
May 1th for the exchange between August and December
October 1th for the exchange between January and June
Please contact international advisor, Kjersti Kanestrøm Lie, if you have any questions. We look forward to hearing from you.
|Practical information||Content and goals||Application form||Nomination form|
Kjersti Kanestrøm Lie
Internasjonal rådgiver, Nord/Sør
23 31 06 00